OPMess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://opmess.forumotion.com

If your dad was in front of you, what would you want to tell him? Empty If your dad was in front of you, what would you want to tell him?

Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:50 am
If you had ONE chance to tell him how you feel, what would you say?
Woman

If your dad was in front of you, what would you want to tell him? Empty I grew with a father in my house, but my daddy was never home

Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:36 pm
If I had to answer that question few months ago it wouldve been U G L Y!!! but God!!!! Laughing

Today if I were able to say whatever I want to my dad I would probably say that he made me have to build by myself the part that he was supposed to build in me... the famous sentence “I wouldn’t be who I am if it wasn’t for my father” does apply to me but not in the positive sense of it. If it wasn’t for him I would not be so angry about lazy men, men that don’t provide for their family... if it wasn’t for him Id probably not be as feminist as I am. I am a woman that wishes more than anything to find a man that will be a good and present father... a father that KNOWS who their children are.. their favorite colors etc. It’s sad because when I found my spiritual father I couldn’t even love him fully because it was painful to think that a man who is not my father could know me better.. bring more love to me. I was litterally in tears not joyful tears but deep sadness.. it reminded me how much my father is a stranger to me.

I would also tell him that I loved him even when I felt like he didn’t deserve to be a father.. and that I still love him because he’s my father.. not a dad though** but my FATHER and I know he loves me too.

I would tell him that he hurt me on sooo many levels... too proud to say sorry, too frustrated to listen, too self centered to realise that his surroundings are humans with needs too and I could go on and on and on..

Father, you’ve been someone around me since day one but you’ve never been with me.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum